5-club 2-counts with zaps
Each passer reacts on an the incoming pass with "self, pass" (or rather "self, pass, flip")
- One juggler only has one club and just throws the zaps to alternating hands whenever the other person is ready.
The half-synchronous version of this, in which the left hand of one juggler does a throw at the same time as the right hand of the other juggler:
- both do straight passes
- A has 3 clubs and B has 2 clubs
- A starts with the right hand
Siteswap, longe form:
A (hand): R L R L A (2|1): 2p 3 2p 3 B (hand): 3 2p 3 2p B (1|1): L R L R
2p is a zap (a throw that arrives 2 beats later and is thrown as a pass)
3 is a self (a throw that arrives 3 beats later)
Sequence: zap, self
A and B start at the same time, A starts with the right hand throwing a zap, B starts with the left hand throwing a self.
- Both throw straight zaps
- Both throw diagonal zaps - then both start with the right hand and B throws zaps from the left hand
- If one does straight passes, the other does diagonal passes, this is called Killer Bunny
Sequence: self, zap, hold
Sequence: self, zap, flip
Instead of waiting holding 2 clubs, you can do a single-turn flip with the hand that won't receive the pass from your partner.